All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Howell Brubaker has revised the classic Workbook for Aphasia to update the language and situations to better serve twenty-first-century patients. Since its first edition in 1978, this highly recognizable blue book has been used by speech-language pathologists as a treatment tool both in sessions and as a home-program supplement, with target populations ranging from adults to early adolescents. The exercises encompass basic- to higher-level tasks addressing reading, graphics, word retrieval, formulation, and a variety of other language skills. The new edition responds to the comments and suggestions of longtime users with several changes to the content and format of the book. The most visible change is the ring binder that will allow for easy copying of treatment materials for individual patients. Inside the workbook, many questions have been revised and others have been added. The Answer Key to Selected Exercises w contains more exercises and is also part of the text, in its own easy-to-find section of the binder. In addition, the book's new, larger font and improved spacing better enables patients with visual difficulties to read the text. This revised and updated third edition will enhance the ability of speech-language pathologists to address the language-impaired population within their practices.
- Author BiographySusan Howell Brubaker is assistant director of the Speech and Language Pathology Department at William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan. For more than thirty years, she has specialized in working with adults who have suffered communicative loss as a result of neurological dysfunction or brain injury.
- Author(s)Susan Howell Brubaker
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWilliam Beaumont Hospital Series in Speech and Language Pathology
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.