All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the key content in HEAVY DUTY TRUCK SYSTEMS, 6E with this practical workbook, which contains chapter objectives, practice questions, Job Sheets keyed to NATEF tasks, and online tasks.
- Author BiographySean Bennett is a former program coordinator for the Truck and Diesel Department at Centennial College, as well as a former corporate trainer for Mack Trucks. During a 20-year tenure at the college he authored new curricula, helped overhaul existing course offerings, and chaired a wide range of curriculum development committees for the Province of Ontario. Bennett has written more than 30 books dealing with diesel, truck, heavy equipment, and automotive technology and currently devotes his career to technical writing and speaking engagements. He is an active member of the American Trucking Association's Technology and Maintenance Council, the Association of Diesel Specialists, the Society of Automotive Engineers, and the North American Council of Automotive Teachers. He is widely regarded as the foremost author in medium/heavy duty truck technology.
- Author(s)Sean Bennett
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight816 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.