All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionRepetition is the key to mastering medical vocabulary, and this workbook provides even more practice to help readers master them. Building upon the learning exercises in the text, 75 questions per chapter emphasize the use of word parts in learning key termilogy, while chapter exercises offer a variety of formats requiring written answers.
- Author BiographyAnn Ehrlich is an experienced teacher, professional author, and lifelong student. Considered one of the leading experts in the field of medical terminology since 1988, she has written numerous books on such health topics as dental assisting, practice management, speech therapy and lymphedema. Carol L. Schroeder has been working for more than 15 years to find innovative ways to present medical terminology at a level appropriate for this text's students. Her background in technical writing, translating, and research is invaluable in continuously updating the content and in creating innovative activities and approaches-such as the Simplified Syllabus and Human Touch stories-to enable instructors to present engaging courses that help all students succeed.
- Author(s)Ann Ehrlich,Carol L Schroeder,Carol Schroeder,Ehrlich,Schroeder
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement7th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.