All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe Interactive Accounting Workbook has been rigorously developed to support the revolutionary new Interactive Accounting software.
- Author BiographyProfessor Gregory Wilkinson--Riddle qualified as a chartered accountant with Ernst and Young before working in industry, in 1989 he was appointed head of the department of Accounting and Finance at De Montfort University. Since 1986 he has been researching the application of computing technology to assist student learning. Ashok Patel qualified as a cost and works accountant in India and gained experience in the pharmaceutical and textile industries there. He subsequently qualified as a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants in the UK and joined the staff of De Montfort University in 1990. Since that time he has researched into the application of computing to student learning and has been awarded a Masters degree in Human Computer Systems.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/1997
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight668 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAshok Patel,Gregory Wilkinson Riddle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.