All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lab Manual will provide hands-on lab exercises as well as additional chapter review elements.
- Author BiographyWayne Kilcollins is currently the lead instructor for the Wind Power Technology program at Northern Maine Community College. For more than 25 years, he has worked in electrical components manufacturing and related industries for companies such as Bell Labs, Control Devices, First Technology, and GE Wind Energy. Over the course of his career, his responsibilities have included research and development for underwater applications of fiber optic communication systems, design and development of electromechanical circuit protection devices, and training of electrical and maintenance technicians with troubleshooting of automated assembly equipment. He also has extensive experience with Wind PowerTechnology, including wind turbine and maintenance. Throughout his career, Wayne Kilcollins has played an active role in promoting workforce development through the American Wind Energy Association's Education Working Group, Maine Wind Industry Initiative, and Maine Gubernatorial Renewable Energy Mission to Europe.
- Author(s)Milady,Wayne Kilcollins
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps
- Weight454 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.