All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe student workbook is designed to help the user retain key chapter content. Included within this resource are chapter objective questions, key term definition reviews, multiple choice, fill in the blank, and true or false problems.
- Author BiographyDr. Moini is a Professor of Science at Eastern Florida State College. Formerly the Director of Allied Health Programs at Everest University, where he established the Medical Assisting Program and Associate Degree Program, Dr. Moini also served the Brevard County Health Department as an epidemiologist and health educator consultant, offering continuing education courses on pharmacology, medication errors, immunizations, and other important topics. Before coming to the United States, Dr. Moini spent nine years as an Assistant Professor at Tehran University Medical and Nursing School. An internationally published author of more than eight allied health textbooks, Dr. Moini is actively involved in helping students prepare for careers in various health professions, including pharmacy, nursing, and medical assisting.
- Author(s)Jahangir Moini,Roman Kuc
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/09/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight295 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.