All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of workbooks for beginning and intermediate players is designed to save rehearsal time by keeping classroom explanation to a minimum. Published in separate books for each of the stringed instruments, the take-home assignments stress the names of tes, finger patterns, scales, key signatures, terms and symbols, and other information necessary to prepare the string player thoroughly for orchestra participation.
- Author(s)Forest Etling
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1990
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight181 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.