All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe student workbook is design to help the user retain key chapter content. Included within this resource are chapter objective questions, key term definition queries, multiple choice, fill in the blank and true or false problems.
- Author BiographyMount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, Massachusetts R Bio: Michelle A. Green, MPS, RHIA, FAHIMA, CPC is an Adjunct Professor in the Health Information Management Department at Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, Massachusetts. Ms. Green has also held the position of SUNY Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Physical and Life Sciences Department at the State University of New York, College of Technology, Alfred, from 1984 through 2016. An active member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) and American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), Ms. Green has been recognized both for her excellence in teaching and for her significant contributions to the Health Information Management profession. She has earned numerous awards, including the State University of New York Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching, Alfred State College's Alumni Association Teacher of the Year, Who's Who Among America's Teachers, and the FORE Triumph Educator Award from the AHIMA. Ms. Green is a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), a Fellow of the American Health Information Management Association (FAHIMA), and a Certified Procedural Coder (CPC). She earned a BS from Daemen College and an MPS degree from Alfred University. Ms. Green has authored three successful books related to coding and health information.
- Author(s)Linda Hernandez,Mali Jones,Michelle A Green,Michelle Green
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement11th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.