Consider these sponsored items
- AU $26.34Was:AU $42.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis influential book establishes the enduring vocabulary and concepts in the burgeoning field of kwledge management. It serves as the hands-on resource of choice for companies that recognize kwledge as the only sustainable source of competitive advantage going forward. Drawing from their work with more than thirty kwledge-rich firms, Davenport and Prusak--experienced consultants with a track record of success--examine how all types of companies can effectively understand, analyze, measure, and manage their intellectual assets, turning corporate wisdom into market value. They categorize kwledge work into four sequential activities--accessing, generating, embedding, and transferring--and look at the key skills, techniques, and processes of each. While they present a practical approach to cataloging and storing kwledge so that employees can easily leverage it throughout the firm, the authors caution readers on the limits of communications and information techlogy in managing intellectual capital.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Davenport is the President's Distinguished Chair at Babson College and a research fellow at the MIT Center for Digital Business. He is the author of the worldwide bestseller, Process Innovation (HBS Press, 1993) and Mission Critical (HBS Press, 2000). Laurence Prusak is a managing principal of the IBM Consulting Group in Boston and the worldwide competency leader in knowledge management for IBM. He formerly was a researcher/consultant at Ernst & Young and Mercer Management Consulting.
- Author(s)Laurence Prusak,Thomas H. Davenport
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.