Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization requires enhanced information flows among financial regulators. Standard-setting bodies for financial sector regulation provide extensive guidance, but financial sector assessments have often found that problems in cooperation and information exchange continue to constrain cross-border supervision and financial integrity oversight. In July 2004, the IMF therefore organized a conference on cross-border cooperation for standard setters, financial intelligence units (FIUs), and financial regulatory agencies.This book brings together conference papers in which participants discuss information exchange for an effective anti-money-laundering/combating the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) regime, in terms of both standards and practices. The standards for cooperation in the insurance sector are also described; and regulators from banking, securities, and unified regulatory agencies describe their experiences with international cooperation. The book also includes papers providing a general overview of international standards and their implementation and, on the basis of survey results, of practices among financial sector regulators and FIUs.
- Author(s)International Monetary Fund. Monetary and Financial Systems Dept.
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.