Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a must-read book for busy classroom teachers who sometimes see the needs of students with language and learning difficulties as just too hard to cater for. A working collaboration between secondary teacher Chris Millgate-Smith and speech pathologist Mandy Brent, this book clearly illustrates how mainstream curriculum can be differentiated for the benefit of all students with a Language Learning Disability (LLD).
- Author(s)Chris Millgate-Smith,Mandy Brent
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight879 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.