All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionWorking Together for Children provides a factual and analytical introduction to the systems and processes of multi-agency work with children and families. It is for trainee practitioners in childcare, education, social work and health care, and for those going on to work, or already working, in such settings who are looking to be more effective practitioners.Reflection on practice is a theme running throughout the book. To assist readers with this, there are two types of feature: information boxes, giving further factual details of particular areas related to multi-agency work; and reflective exercises containing case studies, vignettes or statements, followed by questions designed to stimulate reflection on issues raised in the text.Readers should find Working Together for Children incredibly useful for having both an introduction to policy/frameworks and a full and critical evaluation of these in one place.
- Author BiographyGary Walker is Senior Lecturer in Childhood and Early Years at Leeds Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Gary Walker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.