Working for Peace: A Handbook of Practical Psychology and Other Tools by Rachel M. MacNair (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Nov
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete guidebook yet to social activism. Forty active peace workers -- psychologists, social workers, communication specialists and other professionals -- offer detailed practical guidance on getting yourself together, maintaining an effective group of volunteers, and getting the word out to the larger community.
- Author BiographyRachel M. MacNair, PhD, is Director of the Institute for Integrated Social Analysis, a research organization specializing in the connections between various social issues of violence.
- Author(s)Rachel M. MacNair
- PublisherImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSan Luis Obispo, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/01/2012
- Weight417 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.