All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStraight-laced and well-mannered southerner Emmy Clarke is out of her depth in New York City's fashion world, but when she lands a job as an assistant at a modelling agency it seems like the perfect mix of business and pleasure. Working under the toriously tyrannical Fiona Stone is a nightmare, but there's one distinct perk: ogling the ridiculously hot male models who parade through the office-particularly rising star Ben Shaw. Ben is everything Emmy's t: exquisitely gorgeous, highly paid, and well-travelled. He's also got more issues than Vogue. Emmy looks after Ben on photo shoots, but she refuses to become ather one of his lusting groupies. Ben finds Emmy's refreshingly real attitude to be surprisingly attractive. Against a backdrop of the most fashionable cities in the world, casual flirting turns into an illicit affair, but when Ben's twisted past is revealed, and the bitter Fiona catches wind of their relationship, their careers and hearts are threatened.
- Author BiographyKendall Ryan is the New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of the contemporary romance novels Hard to Love, Unravel Me, Make Me Yours, and Resisting Her.
- Author(s)Kendall Ryan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA Love by Design
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight341 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.