All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection offers a new way of looking at neoliberalisation and new understandings of contemporary processes of professionalisation. * This collection offers a new way of looking at neoliberalisation. * Presents new understandings of contemporary processes of professionalisation. * Draws on new, original research.
- Author BiographyNina Laurie is Senior Lecturer in the School of Geography, Politics and Sociology at the University of Newcastle, UK. She works collaboratively with colleagues at CESU, San Simon University, Bolivia. Together with Robert Andolina and Sarah Radcliffe she is author of Multi-ethnic Transnationalism: Indigenous Development in the Andes (forthcoming). She is also co-author of Geographies of 'New' Femininities? (1999). Liz Bondi is Professor of Social Geography at the University of Edinburgh. She is founding editor of the journal Gender, Place and Culture, the co-author of Subjectivities, Knowledges and Feminist Geographies (2002) and co-editor of Emotional Geographies (2005).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleAntipode Book Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byNina Laurie,Professor Liz Bondi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.