Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionDr Lorne Korman demonstrates his approach to treating clients who present with problems of anger and aggression. This integrative approach to anger treatment recognizes that the underlying causes of anger and aggression problems vary by individual. An important aspect of treatment involves assessing the underlying emotional, behavioral, cognitive, and motivational processes that may be contributing to a client's anger problems. Therapy often involves teaching clients about anger and personal anger cues, and enhancing the client's motivation to reduce anger. In this session, Dr Korman works with a man in his 30s with anger and aggression issues surrounding road rage. He first educates the client about anger, then provides strategies for monitoring his feelings and reducing angry behavior.
- Author(s)Lorne Korman
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleAPA Psychotherapy Video Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight89 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.