All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with Challenging Youth, Second Edition is a practical, reader-friendly guide through the pitfalls and problems that arise when working with at-risk youth. As in the first edition, the new Working with Challenging Youth builds on a solid theoretical base in reality therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, systems theory, and humanistic philosophy to answer the question What distinguishes the really effective professionals from the rest? This second edition includes new sections on specialized, evidence-based approaches such as dialectical behavior therapy, mindfulness, collaborative problem-solving, motivational interviewing, and multisystemic therapy. This book also offers 7 guiding principles and 50 specific lessons to help bridge the gap between helping professionals and youth.
- Author BiographyBrent Richardson, EdD, is a licensed professional clinical counselor and chair of the counseling department at Xavier University.
- Author(s)Brent G. Richardson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.