All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWorking with Challenging Youth, Second Edition is a practical, reader-friendly guide through the pitfalls and problems that arise when working with at-risk youth. As in the first edition, the new Working with Challenging Youth builds on a solid theoretical base in reality therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, systems theory, and humanistic philosophy to answer the question What distinguishes the really effective professionals from the rest? This second edition includes new sections on specialized, evidence-based approaches such as dialectical behavior therapy, mindfulness, collaborative problem-solving, motivational interviewing, and multisystemic therapy. This book also offers 7 guiding principles and 50 specific lessons to help bridge the gap between helping professionals and youth.
- Author BiographyBrent Richardson, EdD, is a licensed professional clinical counselor and chair of the counseling department at Xavier University.
- Author(s)Brent G. Richardson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.