All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to expanding any psychotherapy practice, this book provides therapists with essential information for helping clients manage the process of divorce with minimal damage to their kids, themselves, and their finances. The author is a prominent divorce mediator who shows how to guide individuals and couples to make sound choices at each step of the divorce process. He clearly explains the legal and practical aspects of divorce, and discusses how legal and emotional processes interact. Topics include helping clients choose the right lawyer or mediator, collaboratively develop custody and parenting plans, and deal with property and support issues. A wealth of concrete examples are included.
- Author BiographySam Margulies, PhD, JD, has been a pioneer in the field of mediation for 28 years. Instrumental in defining the field, he has taught mediation for 20 years, has made numerous presentations throughout the United States, and has published extensively. His book Getting Divorced without Ruining Your Life was one of the first to assert that divorce can be done decently, and without the devastation associated with traditional adversarial divorce. Dr. Margulies lives and practices mediation in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Sam Margulies
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication13/07/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight584 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.