All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces readers to the setting up and running of a drug support group and illustrates the underlying approach of providing mutual support for everyone involved. It highlights the problems which illegal drug use can bring, t just to drug users, but also to their partners and families.
- Author(s)Paul Lockley
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
- Weight400 g
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.