All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1993. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographySharon-Ann Gopaul-McNicol, Ph.D., is the Executive Director of Multicultural Educational and Psychological Services and an assistant professor at St. John's University, Graduate Department of Psychology. She is a consulting psychologist for New York State Board of Education and New York State Department of Substance Abuse, a supervising psychologist for mental health workers on multicultural issues, as well as a clinical/school psychologist. The author of two immigrant handbooks and a number of journal articles, she is a member of the American Psychological Association, the New York State Association of Black Psychologists, and serves on the Board of Directors on multicultural issues at Molloy College.
- Author(s)Sharon-Ann Gopaul-McNicol
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication24/05/1993
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Notemap
- Weight324 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.