Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionHarassment, discrimination and other incidents of workplace misconduct require effective investigations to find the truth, avoid legal consequences and to get the organization back on track. In this book you will learn from the author's first-hand experience. Learn how to select the right lawyer, the legal requirements of investigations, how to stay objective under pressure, specific policy issues you must consider, how to handle difficult witnesses, how to develop an investigation strategy and how to conclude the investigation and summarize your results. Written by an attorney/human resources expert who has conducted hundreds of investigations.
- Author BiographyDiane is president of Employment Practices Advisors, Inc. a boutique firm specializing in litigation support and human resources consulting. She is also a professor in the M.B.A. program at St. Joseph's College in New York. Diane is admitted to the New York State Bar. She is a frequent speaker and writer (as a member of the National Speakers Association) and her articles have appeared in industry publications including HR Magazine, HR Advisor, the Journal of Private Equity, Law Technology News and periodicals published by Dow Jones, Inc. She is also the author of the award-winning weblog www.strategichrlawyer.com. She received her law degree, cum laude, from St. John's University School of Law. She is a graduate of New York Institute of Technology's Center for Labor and Industrial Relations where she received her M.S., with distinction. She received her B.A. from S.U.N.Y. Potsdam, majoring in Industrial Labor Relations.
- Author(s)Diane Pfadenhauer
- PublisherDatamotion Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEmployment Practices
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDatamotion Publishing, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.