All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the world of workplace jerks! Here you will learn about the Big Nine jerk attitudes and how t to be a jerk. You will also learn ways to cope with jerks. In the workplace, where most of us spend a lot of time, jerks are a serious problem. You probably already kw it but most people are hired for aptitude and fired for attitude. If you interview and hire job applicants, this book also describes the Workplace Attitudes Test(tm) which shows how to screen for jerks. It turns pre-employment tests upside down by looking for the bad, t the good. This book will save you time, money, and aggravation and will help you create a jerk-free work environment.
- Author BiographyDale Paulson, Ph.D., is President of Allegiance Research Group where he enjoys developing innovative research products and quantifying human behavior. He has done research for over 100 national organizations and has received several trademarks for his methodologies. His Workplace Attitudes Test(TM) has been on the market for over ten years and is the subject of this book. He is also a speaker, a frequent writer of articles, and a guest on radio programs. For those interested in reading more about his research, take a look at his chapter in the book Brick & Mortar Shopping in the 21st Century or read his book entitled Allegiance: Fulfilling the Promise of One-to-One Marketing for Associations. He is a native of Minnesota and lives with his wife in the Washington, DC area.
- Author(s)Dale G Paulson Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.