All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Workshop Rotation Model of church school has breathed new life into Sunday school programs wherever it has been tried. This book is a basic manual for this creative new approach, written by the educators who invented it, providing a step-by-step guide through the process of setting up and conducting the model in any church school.
- Author BiographyMelissa Armstrong-Hansche is Director of Children's Ministries at the Presbyterian Church of Barrington in Barrington, Illinois. Neil MacQueen is a Presbyterian minister, Christian educator, President of Sunday Software Inc., and leader in the Workshop Rotation Model movement for reinventing Sunday School. Over the years he has written and published several articles and two books on Christian education, and led numerous conferences and seminars.
- Author(s)Melissa Armstrong-Hansche
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date29/04/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.