CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at forms, uses and fabrics by cataloguing materials taken directly from various work environments. Such cataloguing is interwoven with style and research, highlighting the influence work clothes have had, t only on fashion, but also on our contemporary way of dressing.
- Author BiographyOlivier Saillard is a fashion historian and curator of the Musee de la Mode et du Textile in Paris. He has been appointed as artistic councillor of the Fondation HSBC pour la Photographie. He works for fashion magazines such as Elle, Crash, and Jalouse. Oliviero Toscani, internationally renowned photographer, is the creator of brands such as Esprit, Valentino, Chanel, and Fiorucci. His work has appeared in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Esquire, and Stern. He has built United Colors of Benetton into one of the most recognized brands in the world.
- Author(s)Olivier Saillard,Oliviero Toscani
- Date of Publication17/06/2009
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note150 colour
- Weight818 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.