All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionMicro jobs solve the time vs. money conflict. Use our tips and tricks to make money and save time with micro jobs and make your life magic. Learn how to: Make money, work great micro jobs and tasks. Save time, hire great workers. Or, ignite your passion, start a microbusiness. Bonus: inspiration on how to ignite your purpose and passion.
- Author BiographyKendeyl Johansen has a background as a Systems Analyst and B.S. degree in Behavioral Science and Health. She's an award-winning journalist with 200+ published articles, including work in New York Times bestsellers. She serves as Webmaster for several volunteer websites and cherishes time with friends and family. Her hobbies include writing, reading and skiing both on water and snow.
- Author(s)Kendeyl Johansen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.