World Class Diversity Management: A Strategic Approach by R. Roosevelt Thomas (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionToday's competitive ecomic environment makes it necessary to access the most effective managerial philosophies possible this is as true for diversity management as it is for management in general. It extends to both corporations with operations in multiple countries and those indirectly experiencing the impact of globalization. Even organizations that conduct business in only one country are finding that global interconnectedness, created through communications and techlogy, makes it difficult to avoid the influence of world dynamics in their industry and related sectors. It has become urgently important to possess awareness of best in the world philosophies. However, the field of diversity has t yet progressed towards a standard. We have neither established what world class is, r specified how it might be achieved. Until w. World-Class Diversity fosters ease of comparison, discussion and analysis across the globe and offers a process for addressing any diversity issue. Given the multiplicity of approaches to diversity around the globe, world class status requires a process that can be adapted to any approach and used with any mixture. This book provides the blueprint to create an effective new approach, describing a common language for dialogue across countries. By creating a unified termilogy and framework for implementation, World-Class Diversity Management aims to become the standard and foundational text for diversity managers across the globe.
- Author BiographyDR. R. Roosevelt Thomas, Jr., CEO of R. Thomas Consulting & Training, Inc, has been developing and implementing strategies for maximizing organizational and individual potential for over two decades. Recognized internationally for his groundbreaking work on issues of managing diversity, he is also the founder and Senior Research Fellow for the American Institute for Managing Diversity, Inc, a research and education enterprise with the objective of fostering effective management of employee diversity. Recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top ten consultants in the country and cited by Human Resource Executive as one of HR's Most Influential People, Dr, Thomas continues to consult with numerous Fortune 500 companies, government entities, nonprofit organizations and academic institutions. He is also a frequent speaker at national conferences and industry seminars.
- Author(s)R. Roosevelt Thomas
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.