All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive reference to the lives and achievements of 2,500 international racing drivers The World Encyclopaedia of Racing Drivers is a remarkable work of precedented scale that charts the lives and achievements of over 2,500 racing drivers from 1894 to the present day, from all eras and countries. As well as featuring the many great champions who have graced the world's circuits, this three-volume set also highlights numerous obscure and little-kwn characters who have made the sport so compelling. The result of many years of endeavour by a dedicated author, this work breaks new ground in motor racing research and will be treasured by anyone interested in the history of the sport.
- Author BiographyPeter Higham works in motor racing as a freelance writer and project manager. For nearly 30 years he worked for Haymarket Consumer Media, the publisher of motor racing magazines and websites, and he continues to be the event director of the prestigious Autosport Awards. For half of that period he was director of LAT Photographic, which is the world's largest motor racing photo archive. A motor racing enthusiast since watching his first race in 1973, he has written three previous books on the subject, including the award-winning International Motor Racing Guide.
- Author(s)Peter Higham
- PublisherEvro Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSherborne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvro Publishing
- Content Note2400 colour & mono photographs
- Weight4944 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine97 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.