All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld English is an exciting new four-skills general English series which uses National Geographic content, images and video to teach the language that learners need to succeed in their daily lives. The series is built upon clear and practical learning goals which are presented and practiced through appropriate themes and topics. A competency-based series, World English uses real people, real places and real language to connect learners of English to the world.
- Author BiographyMartin Milner holds a Masters of Education from the University of Wales, Cardiff. He has held teaching and advising posts in Mexico, Namibia, Zanzibar, and Scotland. His work for the British Council sent him to Hungary and Thailand to set up English programs as well as advise the teachers in the program. He currently lives in Mexico where he works as a writer and editor.
- Author(s)Martin Milner
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight400 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementMiddle East ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.