All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents Cognitive Linguistics as a framework for the study of cultural variation in world Englishes and within languages in general by offering a corpus-based analysis of the linguistic realization of the cultural model of community in African English. It also reflects on the role of English in intercultural communication and positions Cognitive Linguistics within a wider hermeneutic tradition.
- Author BiographyHans-Georg Wolf, Hong Kong University, Hong Kong; Frank Polzenhagen, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)Frank Polzenhagen,Hans-Georg Wolf
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- Series TitleApplications of Cognitive Linguistics [ACL]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight627 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.