All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a new edition, World Link helps adult learners communicate fluently and confidently in English. It develops language skills through use of dynamic vocabulary, essential grammar, engaging topics and fascinating images. Learners will experience the topics and language come alive through an expanded video program!
- Author BiographySusan Stempleski is the World Link series editor, teacher trainer, and noted author of several texts on teaching with film and video. She currently teaches at the Hunter College Intensive English Language Institute of the City University of New York and Columbia University Teacher's College, New York City. Nancy Douglas is a teacher, materials writer, and editor who has been in ELT for over twenty years. She has extensive experience working with students from around the world and has co-authored several courses, including the best-selling series World Link and Reading Explorer. She has also edited print and Web-based materials for English language learners as well as professional development courses for teachers. James Morgan is the co-author of Cengage's best-selling series World Link. He has taught English in Japan and worked as an in-house development editor for a major ELT publisher. Since 1998, he has been a freelance writer and editor of English language learning materials, specializing in grammar and video. He believes the way to unlock each student's potential is through materials that are current, engaging, and meaningful. When he is not working at his computer, he enjoys traveling and learning about other cultures.
- Author(s)James Morgan,Nancy Douglas,Susan Stempleski
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight612 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Student Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.