All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.30
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
About this product
- DescriptionWorld Link is National Geographic Learning's best-selling core series for young adult/adult learners of English from the false beginner to high intermediate level. The second edition has been completely updated and enhanced to reflect modern teaching methods and user feedback. Combining dynamic vocabulary with essential grammar and universal topics, World Link, Second Edition, helps learners to communicate confidently and fluently.
- Author BiographySusan Stempleski is the World Link series editor, teacher trainer, and noted author of several texts on teaching with film and video. She currently teaches at the Hunter College Intensive English Language Institute of the City University of New York and Columbia University Teacher's College, New York City. Nancy Douglas is a teacher, materials writer, and editor who has been in ELT for over twenty years. She has extensive experience working with students from around the world and has co-authored several courses, including the best-selling series World Link and Reading Explorer. She has also edited print and Web-based materials for English language learners as well as professional development courses for teachers. James Morgan is the co-author of Cengage's best-selling series World Link. He has taught English in Japan and worked as an in-house development editor for a major ELT publisher. Since 1998, he has been a freelance writer and editor of English language learning materials, specializing in grammar and video. He believes the way to unlock each student's potential is through materials that are current, engaging, and meaningful. When he is not working at his computer, he enjoys traveling and learning about other cultures.
- Author(s)James Morgan,Nancy Douglas,Susan Stempleski
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.