CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionTo help students expand their fluency, World Pass focuses on dynamic vocabulary building, essential grammar, and stimulating listening, speaking, reading, and writing activities that emphasize the language they need for real world communication.
- Author BiographySusan Stempleski is the World Link series editor, teacher trainer, and noted author of several texts on teaching with film and video. She currently teaches at the Hunter College Intensive English Language Institute of the City University of New York and Columbia University Teacher's College, New York City. Nancy Douglas is a teacher, materials writer, and editor who has been in ELT for over twenty years. She has extensive experience working with students from around the world and has co-authored several courses, including the best-selling series World Link and Reading Explorer. She has also edited print and Web-based materials for English language learners as well as professional development courses for teachers. James Morgan is the co-author of Cengage's best-selling series World Link. He has taught English in Japan and worked as an in-house development editor for a major ELT publisher. Since 1998, he has been a freelance writer and editor of English language learning materials, specializing in grammar and video. He believes the way to unlock each student's potential is through materials that are current, engaging, and meaningful. When he is not working at his computer, he enjoys traveling and learning about other cultures. Kristin Johannsen held an MA in Applied English Linguistics from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. She had extensive experience teaching English in Japan, the United Arab Emirates, South Korea, France, and the United States. She has presented her ideas on global issues at multiple conferences around the world and was a published author. She spoke several languages including French, German, Spanish, Norwegian, and Korean. Andy Curtis received his M.A. in Applied Linguistics and English Language Teaching in 1992, and his Ph.D. in International Education in 1996, both from the University of York in England. From 2007 to 2011, Dr Curtis was the Director of the English Language Teaching Unit at the Chinese University of Hong Kong and an associate professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction within the Faculty of Education there. From 2002 to 2005, Dr. Curtis was the Executive Director of the School of English at Queen's University in Ontario, Canada. Over the last 20 years, Dr Curtis has worked with and presented to approximately 25,000 teachers in 30 different countries and territories, and he has published more than 100 books, chapters, and academic papers.
- Author(s)Andy Curtis,James Morgan,Kristin Johannsen,Nancy Douglas,Susan Stempleski
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight310 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.