All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionWorld Scegraphy 1990-2005 is the second volume in a series of large-format, lavishly illustrated books documenting for posterity a collection of significant and influential theatrical set, costume, and lighting designs. This volume covers 1990-2005 and presents designs for 409 productions from 55 countries representing the work of hundreds of designers as researched by a group of more than 100 dedicated volunteers from around the globe. Like all performance-based art, stage design is ephemeral. If it is t recorded, it disappears. And if the designs are t contextualized through scholarship, their meanings will become obscure. World Scegraphy provides an outstanding visual and contextual record of the art of designing for the stage. The World Scegraphy series is an official project of OISTAT, the International Organization of Scegraphers, Theatre Architects and Technicians.
- Author(s)Eric Fielding,Peter McKinnon
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width230 mm
- Height304 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.