All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionShopfronts are one of the most important elements in determining the character, quality and perception of retail streets. Traditional shopfronts and well-designed contemporary shopfronts complement the varied architectural character of the city's retail buildings. Included in this book are universal principles for shopfront design with examples of shop front projects ranging from boutiques, , luggage shops, jewellery shops, optical and watch shops, cosmetic shops, restaurants, wine bars and cafes worldwide making it a perfect reference for designers.
- Author BiographySergio Mannino graduated in Architecture from the University of Florence, Italy under the direction of Ettore Sottsass and Remo Buti. He collaborated for three years with Professor Remo Buti during which time he had the opportunity to study furniture design and interior architecture in depth. Sergio Mannino Studio is a group of creative professionals with roots in Italian design and culture. The studio is a collection of forward-thinking architects, interior and product designers who bring disparate ideas and materials together to create places and objects that delight, enlighten and inspire. Through an extensive close network of consultants, projects can be taken from preliminary brainstorming to built form virtually anywhere.
- PublisherDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Weight2159 g
- Width240 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited bySergio Mannino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.