Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe institutional and legal status of the WTO, with its integrated dispute settlement system, provides a framework for certainty, security and stability for trade as well as a coherent system to protect intellectual property rights. In all member countries and their respective enterprises, WTO regulations need to be considered when designing and implementing trade-related strategies for business operations in the integrated global market. This book aims at giving upper-level undergraduates and graduate students a comprehensive understanding of the public regulations related to international trade within the WTO mechanism and equip them, as potential policy makers and future practitioners in international trade, with the practical skills to interpret and apply the multilateral trade regulations as outlined by the WTO.
- Author BiographyEun Sup Lee is a professor in International Trade and Law at Pusan National University and President of the International Trade and Law Institute, Korea, as well as the chairman of International Trade and Law at La Grande Ecole de Marketing - Communication et Ressources Humaines (IPE), France. He has internationally published over 90 research papers on International Trade Regulation. One of his papers, The Changing Liability System of Sea Carriers and Maritime Insurance: Focusing on the Enforcement of the Hamburg Rules , was selected and reprinted in the US Law School Text Book Admiralty: Cases and Materials (LexisNexis, 2004), together with other seminal papers in the field. Throughout the past 20 years he has been invited by over 30 universities in Asia and America as a consultant in the creation and development of education and research programs on International Trade and Law.
- Author(s)Eun Sup Lee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.