Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe World Trade and Development Report 2003 examines the trends and asymmetries in the emerging multilateral trading system from a development perspective. It also outlines an agenda for developing countries for the Cancun Ministerial and beyond to restore the development focus and - more importantly - popular confidence in the multilateral trading system. The Report argues that the trade liberalization should be seen as a 'means' and t the 'end by itself'. The 'end' beyond any doubt should be sustainable development in all parts of the world, with principles of efficiency and equity providing the basis.
- Author(s)Academic Foundation,Foreign Service Institute New Delhi
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/09/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.