CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is part of the World Voice Project Book Series which invites you to become part of one of the largest emerging Community Learning Networks (CLN) seeking to encourage a participatory culture worldwide. This project selects works that bring about conversation, raise awareness, contrast thoughts and opinions, entertain, inform, and give voice to those who have struggled to be heard. We do this in order to express who WE are on a global scale. These works become part of the historical record while inviting the reader to step into ather's shoes. The World Voice Project has the goal of fostering the communication and commonality between people across cultures and beyond borders. It is our hope that the World Voice Project might inspire its readers to take hold of their own creative capacity and fashion their life in a way that makes them proud!
- Author(s)Joseph Santiago
- PublisherSantiago, Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSantiago, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.