All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy following a day in the life of an evacuee, this book looks at homes and schools, gas masks and shelters, food and rationing, security and entertainment.
- Author BiographyAlan Childs has taught for thirty years in primary and middle schools, and organizes 'living history' projects for children. He published his first book in 1991, a Tudor spy story called 'Under the Rose'.
- Author(s)Alan Childs
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleA Day in the Life of a...
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note40-45
- Weight161 g
- Width206 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.