Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by codeeland
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow will the Second World War be remembered? Not as a series of strategic battles but as a dramatic turning point in world history, recorded through the personal accounts, diaries, and speeches of those that were there. World War Two: the Autobiography places centre stage the individual accounts of over 200 people who saw events unfolding before their eyes: from the first stirrings of Nazi aggression, to the phoney war and the Blitzkrieg; from the frozen wastes of the Eastern Front to life under the threat of the Blitz in London. This autobiography offers a paramic view of the conflict and with entries from all the major figures of the war, including Churchill, Field Marshal Montgomery, Hitler, Stalin and Rommel, as well as accounts from the men and women on the front line, the home front and those unfortunate to be prisoners of war, from all sides of the conflict.
- Author BiographyJon E Lewis lives in Hereford. He studied at Oxford and is the author of numerous books in the Autobiography series including England: The Autobiography, London: The Autobiography and The British Soldier: The Autobiography.
- Author(s)Jon E. Lewis
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleBrief Histories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Weight455 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.