All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever before have actual battle uniforms, individual equipment and weapons of the infantrymen of the great war been illustrated in such authentic detail. Original surviving items, painstakingly assembled from rare private and public collections, are illustrated in full colour on live models, just as they were worn in the battlefield. Each of these 31 soldiers: British, Belgian, French, German, Russian, Austrian, Italian and American, is photographed from both front and back, with key diagrams, and accompanied by a detailed commentary.
- Author BiographyLaurent Mirouze is a recognized expert in both World Wars. He is the author of a two-volume work on the French Army in the First World War, and Militaria Guide 5.
- Author(s)Laurent Mirouze
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitaria Guide
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content NoteFully illustrated throughout
- Weight358 g
- Width229 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.60
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.