All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this eighth Militaria Guide, combat infantry WWII models are illustrated in colour, showing outfits and equipment. These are authentic pieces from several private and public collections, presented on the man as they were carried on the battlefield. Each of these 31 soldiers, Polish, Belgian, French, German, British, Italian, Russian and North American, is photographed from the front and back to reveal all their aspects, and are accompanied by detailed captions. THIS BOOK IS IN ENGLISH.
- Author BiographyLaurent Mirouze is a recognized expert in both World Wars. He is the author of a two-volume work on the French Army in the First World War, and Militaria Guide 5.
- Author(s)Laurent Mirouze
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleMilitaria Guide
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content NoteHighly illustrated
- Weight227 g
- Width240 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.