All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors investigates in depth the development of two central tions in Edmund Husserl's philosophy: the tion of world and life-world. He considers some of the difficulties given in these concepts, evaluates criticism on Husserlian phemelogy and, with reference to the work of Jan Patocka, he offers an outline of a new, critical reading of the method of Husserl's epoche.
- Author BiographyThe author is a lecturer of philosophy at Budapest University and Miskolc University/Hungary.
- Author(s)Balazs M. Mezei
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 457
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.