Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a really great soup? Too often, we think that soup is a last-resort dish made from a hodgepodge of ingredients tossed into a pot, and t substantial eugh to be considered a meal s main event. But an honest-to-goodness great soup can be and should be so much more. This collection features thing less than the world s 60 best soups, putting soup back on the main menu with absolutely delicious versions of familiar favorites, exciting new flavor combinations, and creations inspired by the cuisines of the world that are guaranteed to please all, from busy cooks to soup aficionados looking to broaden their repertoire of this classic comfort food. In The World s 60 Best Soups Period, discover the very best soup recipes, original ideas for garnishing and serving, foolproof tricks for making the tastiest homemade stocks, as well as the best ingredient combinations, new techniques, and foolproof tips and tricks, accompanied by stunning photos that will tempt your taste buds.
- Author BiographyVeronique Paradis studied at Montreal s Institut de tourisme et d hotellerie du Quebec, and has spent the last ten years honing her talent in some of the city s finest kitchens, as a caterer, and abroad in Europe and Australia. Veronique s inquisitive, hands-on attitude fuels her passion for unlocking fantastic flavors and irresistible combinations, and inspire people to cook and create memorable meals with fresh, delicious ingredients.
- Author(s)Veronique Paradis
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width229 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.