All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionBlake is heading back to college after just a few days of his Christmas vacation at home. He and his father have once again argued over Blake's taking the next three years to finish his college education before going on a mission for their Church. Roger delayed his Holiday visit with his parents. He hadn't seen them in almost two years. When he does arrive home in New York City, he finds his father drunk and his mother high on drugs. He too returns early to the university. Blake and Roger are roommates and as they finish their second year at a prominent university of techlogy, they must choose a project and build a prototype of an invative vehicle suitable for the future. It must be done by the end of the next quarter. Blake has an idea as to how a vehicle just might be able to cross the Universe in the blink of an eye, but can Roger figure out the mechanics. As a result of this project, both Blake and Roger discover their destinies. Join these two young men as they realize what, to them individually, is the most important thing in the Universe.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Christensen graduated from Brigham Young University in 1973 with a degree in civil engineering. Two years later, after beginning a 30-year career as a structural engineer, he had his first idea for a book: a children's Christmas fantasy. In 1986 his younger sister took a correspondence course offered by The Institute of Children's Literature. David submitted an application to the same school and subsequently enrolled. As a result of the help he received from the Institute, he wrote his first two books: Tivoli's Christmas (2008) and The Mystery of the Grinning Buddha (2009). The second and third books in the mystery series, entitled The Mystery of the Ugly Bottle and The Mystery of the Ugly Bottle were published in 2010 and 2013 respectively. He currently is writing a fourth book in the Millerville Mysteries series. A modern-day fantasy book should also find its way into print in 2015.
- Author(s)David R Christensen
- PublisherPress Forward Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPress Forward Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.