All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the influence of the Pre-Raphaelite movement on art and literature around the world.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Tobin, a Ph.D. in English Literature from Duquesne University, is the Instructional Development Librarian at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. His publications include Pre-Raphaelitism in the Nineteenth-Century Press: A Bibliography.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Studies in the Long Nineteenth Century
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byThomas J. Tobin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.