All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrip, drop, skip and hop. Splish, splash, sidewalk dash!It's worm weather! Join in the rainy-day fun, as kids splash through the puddles, affecting ather weather enthusiast, a nearby worm. An imaginative and playful story, readers will love seeing the worm delight in the weather just as much as the kids. Worm Weather covers the concepts of Imaginationand Weather.
- Author BiographyJean Taft is a New England writer who loves weather. She grew up in Vermont and now lives in Rhode Island with her husband, two children, and one very happy dog. Jean is a member of SCBWI and the Middletown Authors Circle. Worm Weather is her first published picture book.
- Author(s)Jean Taft
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Core Concepts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matt Hunt
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.49
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $11.93
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.