All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Dealing with Feeling... series looks at a different emotion commonly experienced by young children. The books help readers to identify their emotions, and provide tips and advice on how best to express and deal with them. This book looks at being worried, including what it feels like to be worried, how to stop feeling worried, and how to help other people who might be feeling worried.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRead and Learn: Dealing with Feeling...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.