All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn Easy-to-Follow Approach for Building Family Financial Security--With the Emphasis on Family Too many family finance books today concentrate only on finance--and leave out the family. Worry-Free Family Finances igres elaborate formulas and techniques to outline a low-maintenance, step-by-step program you can use to: * Eliminate debt without negatively affecting your lifestyle* Create a 60-minutes-a-year, one-sheet-of-paper family budget* Become a millionaire by saving and investing as little as $50 a month It's secret that money worries are a leading cause of family distress. Let Worry-Free Family Finances show you how to bring financial security to your family the easy, smart way--and still have plenty of time left over for what's really important.
- Author BiographyBill Staton is the founder and chairman of The Staton Institute, a financial education and consulting center. He has been profiled in the Wall Street Journal, Money, Barron's, and BusinessWeek. Mary T. Staton is CEO and CFO of The Staton Institute and is the former vice president of marketing at United Way of Central Carolinas.
- Author(s)Bill Staton,Mary Staton
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date26/10/2007
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.