All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- Description<b>In this compact adaptation of <i>Be Anxious for Nothing</i>, #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author Joyce Meyer shows readers how to rid themselves of worry and fear by drawing on the peace of God.</b>Difficult times are part of living in this world. However, God has provided a way for us to enjoy peace as part daily life. We can choose either to allow ourselves to be burdened with worry and anxiety or to live in the peace and joy that God wants for our lives. Joyce Meyer shows how to rely on God's strength during difficult circumstances by revealing the nature of God's peace as found in Scripture. She explains how to trade anxiety for joy, develop a childlike attitude of faith, and give our worries to the Lord.
- Author BiographyJOYCE MEYER is a #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. <i>Enjoying Everyday Life</i> airs daily on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books. Bestsellers include <i>God Is Not Mad at You; Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits; Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind;</i> and <i>The Confident Woman. </i>Joyce travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.